Eleanor Helen Swiecikowski
Cause of her death was a heart attack due to 20 years of arteriosclerotic heart disease caused by obesity.
Another name for Eleanor was Busha.
"Busha" refused to take her heart pills.
• She was baptized by Rev. S.A. Bubacz.
• Her God Father was Ignatius Rolewski.
• Her God Mother was Cecilia Banicka.
• She appeared on the census in 1920 at 8322 South Houston Avenue in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 at 8518 Exchange Avenue in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.
• She worked at Goldblatt Bros. during World War II (9100 Commercial Avenue in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois) and as a retail store clerk around the time of her death.
• Her Social Security Number was 351-10-8673.
• She had a residence at 237 Island Drive in Lake Dale, Lake County, Indiana.
• She was a member of the Pinocle Club, Naomi Circle, and the Bell Choir.
• Her funeral was held at Eller Brady Funeral Home (8510 Lake Shore Drive) 19 September 1986 in Cedar Lake, Lake County, Indiana.
Eleanor married Lloyd Franklin Lindsay, son of Ellis John Lindsay and Olive Myrtle Kindig, 24 August 1945 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois 1.,2 (Lloyd Franklin Lindsay was born 30 March 1902 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois,10,11,12,13 died 18 March 1963 in Dyer, Lake County, Indiana at Our Lady Of Mercy Hospital 11,12,13 and was buried 21 March 1963 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois at Onarga Cemetery 11,12,13.) The cause of his death was a stroke.