|Ingram Montgomery Irving
Ingram Montgomery Irving 188
Another name for Ingram was "Monty."
• He appeared on the census in 1920 in Abingdon, Mercer County, Illinois. He lived in the household of his parents.
• He appeared on the census in 1930 in Lyons, Ionia County, Michigan. He lived in the household of his parents.
• He appeared on the census in 1940 in Joliet, Will County, Illinois. He was a lodger in the Y.M.C.A.
• He had a residence in Joliet, Will County, Illinois. He was a resident for 35 years.
• He was employed by the Western Electric Co. in Montgomery, Illinois.
• He was a member of the Universalist Church, Matteson Lodge No. 175 AF&AM, Joliet Chapter No. 27 RAM (past high priest), Joliet Council No. 82 R&SM (past TIM), Joliet Commandary No. 4, KT, York Wright Collage No. 15, and Musicians Union Local No. 37.
• His funeral was held at Carlson Funeral Home (Youngs near Cass St.) with Dr. John Q. Parkhurst officiating 16 October 1976 in Joliet, Will County, Illinois. Memorials sent to Knights Templar Home Paxton, Illinois. No visitation.
Ingram married Frances L. Wood, daughter of Harvey Edgerton Wood and Blanche Catherine Lindsay, after 1940. (Frances L. Wood was born 27 November 1905 in Illinois,187 died 14 November 1994 in Joliet, Will County, Illinois at St. Joseph's Hospital 187,188 and was buried 17 November 1994 in Joliet, Will County, Illinois at Elmhurst Cemetery 187,188.)