Viola Hope Weatherbee 272,1690
- Born: 15 September 1903, Lee, Penobscot County, Maine 272,1690
- Marriage: Stanley Arthur Seabury 30 June 1929 in Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 1689
- Died: 12 December 1999, Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts at age 96 1691,1692
Monday, July 1, 1929
SEABURY - WEATHERBEE
Miss Viola Hope Weatherbee, daughter of Lee Weatherbee of Lee, Me., was married to Stanley Arthur Seabury, son of Mr. and Mrs. William A. Seabury of West Somerville, at the home of the bride's sister, Mrs. Joseph W. McCarthy at 82 Damon Road, Medford, yesterday.
The Rev. Carl C. Clarke of the First Methodist Episcopal Church officiated. The bridesmaid was Miss Lucille Edith Hamilton, niece of the bride, and the best man was William George Seabury, brother of the bridegroom.
Following the ceremony, there was a reception at the hom, at which the ushers were Sterlin MacMillan, Walter Hamilton, and Frederic Rotholz. After a wedding trip to Maine, the couple will reside in Somerville. Mrs. Seabury was born in Maine, educated in Lee Academy and for the last 10 years has lived in Medford. Mr. Seabury was born in Massachusetts and is a painting contractor in Medford.
• She appeared on the census in 1910 in Lee, Penobscot County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She had a residence in Bedford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
Viola married Stanley Arthur Seabury, son of William Arthur Seabury and Rose Gelena Poland, 30 June 1929 in Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1689 (Stanley Arthur Seabury was born 6 May 1906 in Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine,1693 died in 1953 in Bedford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 1694 and was buried in 1953 in Bedford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts at Shawsheen Cemetery.)