Edward Robert Peterson 1697
- Born: 8 April 1916, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois 1697,1698,1699
- Marriage: Helen Louise Glines 4 November 1944 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois 1697
- Died: 24 September 1955, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois at age 39 1698,1699,1700
- Buried: After 24 September 1955, Merrillville, Lake County, Indiana at Calumet Park Cemetery 1699
Cause of his death was electrocution caused by a fall while painting.
Gary Post Tribune
September 26, 1955
[Obit courtesy of Sandy B.]
Edward R. Peterson, 39, of 338 S. East St., Crown Point, died Saturday when he fell while painting in Chicago. He was employed by the Cassidy Richards Paint Co. of Chicago. He was a member of the Glen Park Assembly of God Church and a veteran of World War II.
Survivors: Widow, Helen; son, David; daughters, Cheryl, Sandra and Betsy; sister, Mrs. Arnold Borggren of Lake Dale Carlia, Ind.; brother, Harold of Lowell.
The body can be viewed at the Geisen Funeral Home in Crown Point today after 6 p.m. and will be returned to the Geisen Funeral Home in Glen Park tomorrow morning.
• He had a residence at 338 South East Street in Crown Point, Lake County, Indiana.
• He served in the military during World War II.
• He worked as a painter at Cassity Richards Paint Co. in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.
• He was a member of the Glen Park Assembly of God Church.
• His Social Security Number was 351-01-7584.
Edward married Helen Louise Glines 4 November 1944 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.1697 (Helen Louise Glines was born 13 June 1920 in Hamilton, Hancock County, Illinois,1701,1702,1703,1704 died 24 September 2000 in Gladstone, Clay County, Missouri 1701,1703,1704 and was buried after 24 September 2000 in Liberty, Clay County, Missouri at Glenridge Cemetery 1703,1704.)