Effie Jane Hill 1423
- Born: 15 January 1878, Oblong, Crawford County, Illinois 34,1614
- Marriage: John Samuel Price 1 July 1893 in Oblong, Crawford County, Illinois 1613,1614
- Died: 6 February 1950, Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois at age 72 34,1614
- Buried: After 6 February 1950, Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois at Onarga Cemetery 34,1614
Thursday, February 9, 1950
Effie Price Dies At Onarga Home; Services Wednesday
Funeral services were conducted Wednesday afternoon for Mrs. Effie Jane Price, 72, who died early Monday morning at her home in Onarga following a two weeks' illness after suffering a stroke. The rites were conducted at the Onarga Christian Church, the Rev. Curtis Wright officiating. Burial was in the Onarga Cemetery.
The deceased was born January 15, 1878 at Oblong and was a daughter of William and Mary Angelia Bailey Hill. She was married in July of 1893 at Oblong to John Samuel Price who preceded her in death.
Surviving are two daughters, Mrs. Jessie Hendricks of Watseka and Mrs. Dorothy DuFrain of Onarga; nine sons, Murl of Watseka, Harry [sic?], Emmett, Walter, Fred, Paul, Esco Price, all of Onarga, Don of Orlando Park and Chester of Vallejo, Calif.; thirty grandchildren and eleven great-grandchildren.
Mrs. Price was a member of the Onarga Christian Church.
• She had a residence in Webster City, Hamilton County, Iowa.
Effie married John Samuel Price 1 July 1893 in Oblong, Crawford County, Illinois 1613.,1614 (John Samuel Price was born 13 July 1874 in Rome, Oneida County, New York,34,1613 died 15 November 1947 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois 34,1613 and was buried 17 November 1947 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois at Onarga Cemetery 34,1613.) The cause of his death was stroke.