- Born: 1836, Orange County, New Jersey 208,212
- Marriage: Sarah Elizabeth Parker in 1869 210
- Died: 18 February 1902, Champaign, Champaign County, Illinois at age 66 209,212
- Buried: 20 February 1902, Sycamore, DeKalb County, Illinois at Elmwood Cemetery 212,213
Cause of his death was due to heart failure.
The True Republican
February 22, 1902
DEATH OF I.D. FAIRCLO
Succumbs to Heart Disease at His Home in Champaign on Tuesday Evening
I.D. Fairclo, a former resident of Sycamore, died at his home in Champaign on Tuesday evening last of heart disease.
He was born in New Jersey 66 years ago and came with his parents to Illinois, settling on the land now called the Miller farm in Kingston township. He lived there and on a farm nearby until about 15 years ago when he removed to Sycamore. Four years ago they became resident of Champaign. Mr. Fairclo was married to Sarah Parker, who with two children, Temperance and Cassius, survive. Mr. Fairclo was a brother of Mrs. George M. Sivwright, Nelson and T.G. Fairclo, all of Sycamore, and Mrs. William Granger of Kingston.
The remains were brought to Sycamore on Thursday and the funeral services were conducted by the Rev. H.D. Kimball, of the M.E. Church, at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Sivwright on Friday afternoon at 2 o'clock.
He suffered for a period of two months.
• He had a residence at 411 East Green Street in 1902 in Champaign, Champaign County, Illinois.
• He was a registered Republican.
• He was a member of the Methodist Episcopal Church.
Isaiah married Sarah Elizabeth Parker in 1869.210 (Sarah Elizabeth Parker was born 4 September 1841 in Dale, Spencer County, Indiana,210 died 11 November 1928 in Sycamore, DeKalb County, Illinois 210,214,215 and was buried after 11 November 1928 in Sycamore, DeKalb County, Illinois at Elmwood Cemetery 210,214.) The cause of her death was stroke.