Anna Jane McAlonan 1612
- Born: 14 June 1909, Bartlett, Todd County, Minnestoa 1612
- Marriage: William Sylvester Hendricks 8 June 1926 in Verndale, Wadena County, Minnestoa 1612
- Died: 30 June 1963, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington at age 54 1612
- Buried: 3 July 1963, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington at Holy Cross Cemetery
The Spokesman Review
July 2, 1963
HENDRICKS, Anna Jane -- Her home W 808 Sharp. Wife of Sylvester W. Hendricks at the home. Mother of Mrs. Geraldine Ehrhart, Lewiston, Idaho, Mrs. Avon Hardesty, Seattle, Wash., Miss Linda Hendricks, Miss Julie Ann Hendricks, both at the home, Allen J. Hendricks, Spokane, Stephen Hendricks at the home; four grandchildren. Daughter of Bert McAlonan, Wadena, Minn.
Funeral services Wednesday July 3 at 2 p.m. in the Gothic Chapel of the Hazen & Jaeger Funeral Home N 1306 Monroe St. Rev. Lloyd Holloway officiating. Burial services Holy Cross Cemetery.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Verndale, Wadena County, Minnestoa. She lived in the household of her father-in-law along with her husband and small son.
Anna married William Sylvester Hendricks, son of Mathias H. Hendricks and Rose Hartman, 8 June 1926 in Verndale, Wadena County, Minnestoa.1612 (William Sylvester Hendricks was born 10 June 1903 in Todd County, Minnesota,1995,1996 died 20 April 1977 in Spokane, Spokane County, Washington 1997 and was buried 23 April 1977 in Spokane, Spokane County, Washington at Holy Cross Cemetery.)