William Sylvester Hendricks 1612
- Born: 10 June 1903, Todd County, Minnesota 1995,1996
- Marriage: Anna Jane McAlonan 8 June 1926 in Verndale, Wadena County, Minnestoa 1612
- Died: 20 April 1977, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington at age 73 1997
- Buried: 23 April 1977, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington at Holy Cross Cemetery
Another name for William was Bill.
April 22, 1977
HENDRICKS, Sylvester William (Bill) -- Passed away April 20, 1977 in Spokane. His home W 1402 Nora. Father of Mrs. Geraldine Ehrard, Spokane, Mrs. Rodney (Ayvon) Hardesty, Port Orchard, Wash., Mrs. Dale (Linda) Waite, Miss Julie Hendricks, A.J. Hendricks, Stephen T. Hendricks, all of Spokane; eight grandchildren; one great-grandchild; brother of Mrs. Barbara Jenkins, Long Prairie, Minn., Leonard H. Hendricks, Hackensack, Minn., numerous nieces and nephews.
A member of the Roman Catholic Church and a resident of the area 26 years. Funeral services Saturday April 23, 1977 10 a.m. Gothic Chapel, Hazen & Jaeger Funeral Home N 1306 Monroe St. Rev. John B. Oosterman officiating. Burial services Holy Cross Cemetery.
• He worked as a miller for the feed grinding industry.
• He appeared on the census in 1910 in Barrett, Todd County, Minnesota. He lived in the household of his parents.
• He appeared on the census in 1930 in Verndale, Wadena County, Minnestoa. He lived in the household of his aged father along with his wife and small son.
• He had a residence in Spokane, Spokane County, Washington.
• His social security card was issued in Minnesota.
William married Anna Jane McAlonan, daughter of Bert McAlonan and Mable Belle Lindsey, 8 June 1926 in Verndale, Wadena County, Minnestoa.1612 (Anna Jane McAlonan was born 14 June 1909 in Bartlett, Todd County, Minnestoa,1612 died 30 June 1963 in Spokane, Spokane County, Washington 1612 and was buried 3 July 1963 in Spokane, Spokane County, Washington at Holy Cross Cemetery.)