Ira Pete Lindsay 522
- Born: 15 August 1836, Mason County, Virginia 522,2202
- Died: 7 October 1912, Smith Prairie, Elmore County, Idaho at age 76 2203
- Buried: 9 October 1912, Boise, Ada County, Idaho at Morris Hill Cemetery
Wednesday, October 9, 1912
LINDSAY -- Pete Lindsay, aged 76 years, died Monday evening at the old Russell ranch on Smith's prairie, and the body was brought to Boise for burial last evening. The deceased was known to all the pioneer's as "Uncle Pete" and had been a member of the Russell family for years.
Mr. Lindsay came to the Boise Basin from California in '64, and has made his home with William A. Russell on Smith's prairie for the past 29 years.
The funeral will e held from Schreiber & Sidenfaden's chapel at 2 o'clock this afternoon. The Rev. A.J. Sullens will officiate and interment will be at Morris Hill.
• He appeared on the census in 1850 in Knox, Knox County, Illinois. He appeared in the household of his mother.
• He appeared on the census in 1900 in Neal, Elmore County, Idaho. He was single and a boarder in the home of W.A. Russell.
• He appeared on the census in 1910 in Nampa, Canyon County, Idaho. He was single and a boarder in the home of the widowed Josephine Russell.