Agnes Isabelle Monroe 272
- Born: 23 December 1916, Carroll, Penobscot County, Maine 272,3186
- Marriage: Philip Raymond Ham 30 July 1937 in Maine 426
- Died: 14 May 2003, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, Maine at age 86 3187,3188
- Buried: After 14 May 2003, Springfield, Penobscot County, Maine at Mills Cemetery 3186
Friday, May 16, 2003
AGNIES I. HAM
LEWISTON - Agnes I. (Monroe) Ham, 86, wife of the late Philip Ham, died peacefully, with her family at her side, May 14, at a Lewiston health care facility.
She was born in Carroll, Dec. 23, 1916, the daughter of Guy F. and Jennie (Lindsay) Monroe. She moved with her family to Springfield in 1918 where she lived for many years.
She was a resident of Sunrise Village in Mattawamkeag for 20 years before moving to Lewiston. She was a member of the Springfield Congregational Church and the Ladies Circle of which she was a past president.
She is survived by a son, Philip Ham and his wife Diane of Lewiston; grandchildren and their spouses, Robin and Dwight Tilton, Elizabeth Stevens, Russell and Tanya Keith, Janice and Jerry Lindsay, Karey and Jay Pelletier, and Jenny and Chris Giles; great-grandchildren, Kimberly Stevens, Raymond Tilton, Joshua Tilton and Laura Weeks; several nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by two daughters, Mary Jane Springer and Kathleen Ann Keith; a brother, Lloyd Monroe; and a sister, Frances Worcester.
• She appeared on the census in 1920 in Springfield, Penobscot County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Springfield, Penobscot County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She had a residence in Lewiston, Androscoggin County, Maine.
• Her Social Security Number was 004-52-2657.
Agnes married Philip Raymond Ham, son of Raymond Ham and Lula L. Lombard, 30 July 1937 in Maine.426 (Philip Raymond Ham was born 28 July 1914 in Springfield, Penobscot County, Maine,272,3189 died 8 March 1976 in Springfield, Penobscot County, Maine 3190 and was buried after 8 March 1976 in Springfield, Penobscot County, Maine at Mills Cemetery 3189.)