Ephraim Russell 3269
- Born: 7 December 1831, Temple, Franklin County, Maine 3270
- Marriage: Elvira Tuck 1 February 1854 in Temple, Franklin County, Maine 3268
- Died: 15 June 1866, Portland, Cumberland County, Maine at age 34 3271
- Buried: After 15 June 1866, Temple, Franklin County, Maine 3271
Cause of his death was due to injuries received after leaping through a window.
Daily Eastern Argus
Saturday, June 16, 1866
FATAL RESULT - Mr. Ephraim Russell of Temple who leaped through the window of the Commerical House Thursday night, died from the effects of his injuries about seven o'clock yesterday morning. It seems that Mr. R. was engaged in putting down an Oil Well at Bothwell, C.W., and was on his way home to Temple. His age was about 40. He leaves a wife and children to mourn his melancholy death.
Bangor Daily Whig & Courier
Monday, June 25, 1866
The Portland Argus says that it appears Ephraim Russell, who lost his life by leaping from a window at the Commercial House last week, was a somnambulist, and from childhood had been in the habit of rushing from his bed through doors and windows, in his sleep.
• He appeared on the census in 1860 in Temple, Franklin County, Maine. He was head of household. His real estate was valued at $1,200. His personal estate was valued at $1,000.
Ephraim married Elvira Tuck 1 February 1854 in Temple, Franklin County, Maine.3268 (Elvira Tuck was born 8 September 1831 in Phillips, Franklin County, Maine and died 4 September 1906 in Wilton, Franklin County, Maine.) The cause of her death was uremia following Bright's Disease.