Maurice George Smitten 4520
- Born: 10 January 1911, Stearns County, Minnesota 4520,4521
- Marriage: Leona Anna Stack 1 March 1930 in Benton County, Minnesota 4519
- Died: 24 October 1988, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin at age 77 4521,4522
- Buried: 27 October 1988, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin at Forest Home Cemetery 4523
October 25, 1988
Smitten, G. Maurice
Oct. 24, 1988, age 77 years. Beloved husband of Leona (nee Stack). Dear father of Galen (Doris). Fond brother of Myra Campbell, Clarence Smitten, Eugene (Jo) Smitten and Marguerite (Jack) Hollander. Dear grandfather of Gayle Smitten, Marion (Rodney) Park, and Mark Davis. Dear great grandfather of Jimmy. Fond brother-in-law of Elizabeth Ridgley, Betty (Jim) Keane and Hatlie Stack. Also survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
FUNERAL THURS. 11 A.M. AT ST. MARK EV LUTHERAN CHURCH, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave. Entombment Forest Home.
Member of the Jeremiah Rusk Masonic Lodge No. 259 and the Wisconsin Scottish Rite Bodies A.A.S.R. (32nd Degree).
Memorials to the church appreciated. In state Wed. 4-9 p.m. at the funeral home and Thurs. after 10 a.m. at the church.
• He worked as a laborer in a car shop.
• He appeared on the census in 1920 in Le Sauk, Stearns County, Minnesota. He lived in the household of his parents.
• He appeared on the census in 1930 in Sartell, Stearns County, Minnesota. He lived in the household of his parents.
• He had a residence in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
Maurice married Leona Anna Stack, daughter of Julius Carl Stack and Alvina [--?--], 1 March 1930 in Benton County, Minnesota.4519 (Leona Anna Stack was born 21 January 1913 in St. Cloud, Stearns County, Minnesota, died 8 December 2008 and was buried 15 December 2008 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin at Forest Home Cemetery.)