Leona Anna Stack 4519
- Born: 21 January 1913, St. Cloud, Stearns County, Minnesota
- Marriage: Maurice George Smitten 1 March 1930 in Benton County, Minnesota 4519
- Died: 8 December 2008 at age 95
- Buried: 15 December 2008, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin at Forest Home Cemetery
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Leona A. Smitten
Smitten, Leona A. -- (nee Stack) Monday, December 8, 2008, age 95 years.
Beloved wife of the late G. Maurice Smitten. Dear mother of Galen (Doris) Smitten. Loving grandmother of Gayle Hoveland, Marion (Rodney) Park and Mark (Ronda) Davis. Great-grandmother of Riley Hoveland. Fond sister of Betty (James) Keane. Further survived by a niece, nephews, other family and friends.
Visitation MON., Dec. 15, after 10 AM at ST. MARK'S EV. LUTHERAN CHURCH, 3515 E. Van Norman Ave., Cudahy. Funeral Services at 12 noon. Entombment Forest Home Cemetery. Memorials to the church appreciated. PRASSER-KLECZKA BAY VIEW CHAPEL 414-483-2322 On-line condolences & directions: www.pkfuneralhomes.com
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Sartell, Stearns County, Minnesota. She lived in the household of her father-in-law, along with her husband.
• She had a residence in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
• She had a residence in Cudahy, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
Leona married Maurice George Smitten, son of Abraham L. Smitten and Dora Victoria Lindsay, 1 March 1930 in Benton County, Minnesota.4519 (Maurice George Smitten was born 10 January 1911 in Stearns County, Minnesota,4520,4521 died 24 October 1988 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin 4521,4522 and was buried 27 October 1988 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin at Forest Home Cemetery 4523.)