Love Ola Miester 426
- Born: 15 January 1899, Orono, Penobscot County, Maine 272
- Marriage: Lloyd G. Monroe 15 June 1924 in Maine 426
- Died: 16 November 1975, Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine at age 76 3201
- Buried: After 16 November 1975, Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine at Lincoln Cemetery 3202
Bangor Daily News
Monday, November 17, 1975
LOVE M. MONROE
LINCOLN - Love M. Monroe, 76, died Nov. 16 at a Lincoln hospital. She was born in Orono, Jan. 15, 1899, the daughter of James and Lucy (Taylor) Miester.
She is survived by her husband, Lloyd, of Lincoln; five sons, Herbert and Kenneth, both of Lincoln; Robert of Guilford; Donald of California, and Carroll of Lincoln; one sister, Mrs. Mildred Lester of Northwood, N.H.; one half-sister, Mrs. Sylvia Davis of Johnson City, Tenn.; six grandchildren, two great-grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday at 2 p.m. at the Clay Funeral Home in Lincoln with the Rev. Guy Downing officiating. Burial will be in the Lincoln Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home Monday 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m.
• She had a residence in Springfield, Penobscot County, Maine.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Conway, Carroll County, New Hampshire. She lived in the household of her husband.
• She appeared on the census in 1940 in Mattawamkeag, Penobscot County, Maine. She lived in the household of her husband.
• She had a residence in Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine.
• Her Social Security Number was 004-64-5306.
Love married Lloyd G. Monroe, son of Guy Francis Monroe and Jennie G. Lindsay, 15 June 1924 in Maine.426 (Lloyd G. Monroe was born 9 January 1903 in Carroll, Penobscot County, Maine,272,3198 died 23 March 1976 in Portland, Cumberland County, Maine 3198,3199 and was buried after 23 March 1976 in Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine at Lincoln Cemetery 3200.)