Maynard R. Hendershot 426
- Born: 24 March 1925, Spring Valley, Fillmore County, Minnesota 5625,5626
- Marriage: Rita L. Jordan 7 November 1945 in Turner, Androscoggin County, Maine 426,5625
- Died: 30 January 1989, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, Maine at age 63 5626,5627
- Buried: After 30 January 1989, Turner, Androscoggin County, Maine at Turner Village Cemetery 5625
Lewiston Daily Sun
February 1, 1989
Maynard R. Hendershot
TURNER -- Maynard R. Hendershot, 63, died unexpectedly Monday afternoon at the emergency room at Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston.
He was born in Spring Valley, Minn., on March 24, 1925, the son of Howard and Iris Fauver Hendershot. He was educated in the schools of Penscer, Minn., and was married in Turner, on Nov. 7, 1945, to the former Rita Jordan. He had made his home in Maine since 1945.
He was a self employed machinist for a number of years and was a member of Local 407, United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners. He was previously employed at Blue Rock Co. of Westbrook, and was an automative mechanic at various area auto dealers. He was an avid sportsman.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Gaile Weisse of Philadelphia, Pa. and Janet Hendershot of Portland; three sons, Howard of Canoga Park, Calif., and Craig and Duane Hendershot, both of Lewiston; three sisters, Mrs. Dorothy Herling of Roseau, Minn., Mrs. Lucille Stogstad of Pine Creek, Minn., and Mrs. Fayola Pellowski of Minnesota; and two grandchildren.
HENDERSHOT -- Died in Lewiston, January 30, 1989, Maynard R. Hendershot, age 63, of Turner, husband of the former Rita Jordan. At the request of the family, there will be no visiting hours. Graveside service will be held in the spring at the Village Cemetery in Turner. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Turner Rescue, c/o Laurel Gagne, Turner, Maine 04282. Arrangements by Dillingham & Son.
• He had a residence in Roseau, Roseau County, Minnesota.
• His Social Security Number was 475-22-8370. His social security card was issued in Minnesota.
Maynard married Rita L. Jordan, daughter of Ernest E. Jordan and Emma Arvilla Carver, 7 November 1945 in Turner, Androscoggin County, Maine 426.,5625 (Rita L. Jordan was born 26 June 1924 in Maine.)