Weston P. Carver Jr. 5741
- Born: 4 June 1938, Maine 5741
- Died: 16 March 2010, Brunswick, Cumberland County, Maine at age 71 5741
March 27, 2010
Weston P. Carver, Jr.
RICHMOND -- Weston P. Carver, Jr., 71, of Boynton St. died on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 after a long illness at Mid Coast Hospital, Brunswick.
He was born on June 4, 1938, the son of Weston and Mabel (Hinkley) Carver, Sr.
Weston enjoyed hunting, smelt fishing, gardening, Sunday rides with his son Paul, and joking with his grandchildren.
Weston worked for Merrymeeting Gardens in Bowdoinham for many years.
He was predeceased by his parents, sister Margaret Rogers and brother Sherwood. Weston is survived by his beloved wife Carol Carver of Richmond, son's Weston Carver III and his wife Jacqueline of Chelsea, Paul Carver and wife Susan of Richmond, Crystal Burns and husband Richard of Randolph, Gayla Chandler and husband Jessie of Richmond, Sue-Ellen Frizzle of Richmond, Brenda Emmons of Litchfield, brothers John Carver and wife Marguerite of Richmond, Leighton Carrver and wife Linda of Richmond, Dennis Carver of Richmond, sister Shirley Tourtelotte and companion Frances of Richmond, 18 grandchildren, 5 great grandchildren, several nieces, nephews and cousins.
• He enjoyed hunting, smelt fishing, gardening, Sunday rides with his son Paul, and joking with his grandchildren.
• He worked as an as an employee with Merrymeeting Gardens in Bowdoinham, Sagadahoc County, Maine.
• His funeral was held at Kincer Funeral Home (130 Pleasant St.) 21 March 2010 in Richmond, Sagadahoc County, Maine.
Weston married Living