Donna Jean Lindsay
- Born: 16 January 1930, Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois 59
- Marriage: Kenneth Robert Legan 25 June 1950 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois 58
- Died: 24 May 1995, Watseka, Iroquois County, Illinois at Iroquois Memorial Hospital at age 65 60
- Buried: 27 May 1995, Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois at Onarga Cemetery 60
Thursday, May 25, 1995
Donna Jean Legan
ONARGA - Donna Jean Legan, 65, of 814 W. Seminary St., Onarga, died at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday (May 24, 1995) at Iroquois Memorial Hospital, Watseka.
Her funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Onarga Christian Church, the Rev. James Small officiating. Burial will be in Onarga Cemetery.
Visitation will be 4 to 9 p.m. Friday at the church. Knapp Funeral Home, Onarga, is in charge of arrangements.
She was born Jan. 16, 1930, in Onarga, the daughter of Lloyd and Lileth Looker Lindsay. She married Kenneth Legan June 25, 1950, in Onarga. He survives.
Also surviving is one son, Thomas, Hoffman Estates; one daughter, Patti Ehbhardt, Watseka; her mother, Lileth Keever, Onarga; one sister, Doris Hamilton, Onarga; three half sisters, Phylis White, Cedar Lake, Ind.; Mabel Lindsay, address unknown; and Helene Brown, Lowell, Ind.; two half brothers, Allen Lindsay, Lowell, Ind. and Phillip Lindsay, California; one stepsister; two stepbrothers; and four grandchildren.
Her father, one brother, one sister, two sons, one half sister and one stepsister preceded her in death.
She was a member of Onarga Christian Church and was a Sunday school teacher for 50 years and organist for 20 years. She was a retired office manager.
Memorials may be made to a charity of the donor's choice.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She was educated at Onarga High School in June 1948 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois.
• She worked as an office manager.
• She was a member of the Onarga Christian Church, a Sunday School teacher for 50 years and organist for 20 years.
• She had a residence at R.R. in 1978 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois.
• Her funeral was held at Knapp Funeral Home with Rev. James Small officiating 27 May 1995 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois.
Donna married Kenneth Robert Legan, son of Ernest Legan and Gladys Newcomb, 25 June 1950 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois.58 (Kenneth Robert Legan was born 30 January 1930 in Chebanse, Iroquois County, Illinois,61 died 27 February 2005 in Watseka, Iroquois County, Illinois at Iroquois Memorial Hospital 61 and was buried 3 March 2005 in Onarga, Iroquois County, Illinois at Onarga Cemetery 61.)