Vernon John Lancaster 5859
- Born: 14 December 1882, Lee, Penobscot County, Maine 5860
- Marriage: Edna Kneeland 2 September 1906 in Lee, Penobscot County, Maine 253,426
- Died: 16 September 1974, Howland, Penobscot County, Maine at age 91 5860
- Buried: 19 September 1974, Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine at West Broadway Cemetery 5860
Bangor Daily News
September 18, 1974
VERNON J. LANCASTER
LINCOLN -- Vernon J. Lancaster, 91, died Sept. 16 in a Howland nursing home.
He was born at Lee, Dec. 14, 1882, the son of William and Abbie (Coffin) Lancaster. He had been employed by Standard Packaging Co. of Lincoln until his retirement.
He is survived by one daughter, Mrs. Kenneth (Beulah) Weatherbee of Lincoln; one son, Bernard of Lincoln; seven grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandchild.
Funeral services Thursday at 2 p.m. at the Clay Funeral Home, the Rev. Guy Downing officiating. Interment will be in the Lincoln Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home Wednesday 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m.
• He worked as an employee of Standard Packaging Co. in Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine.
Vernon married Edna Kneeland 2 September 1906 in Lee, Penobscot County, Maine 253.,426 The marriage ended in divorce. (Edna Kneeland was born in 1887 in Maine, died in 1956 and was buried in 1956 in Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine at West Broadway Cemetery.)