Elsie M. Bunker 426
- Born: 16 July 1907, LaGrange, Penobscot County, Maine 5905
- Marriage: Alden V. Cole 25 April 1942 in Maine 426
- Died: 31 May 1997, Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine at age 89 5905,5906
- Buried: After 31 May 1997, Springfield, Penobscot County, Maine at Cole Cemetery 5905
Bangor Daily News
June 2, 1997
ELSIE M. COLE
LINCOLN -- Elsie M. Cole, 89, wife of the late Alden V. Cole, died May 31, 1997, at a Lincoln hospital. She was born in Lagrange, July 16, 1907, the daughter of Norman M. and Gertrude (Herrick) Bunker.
Elsie was a member of the Aldworth Chapter No. 39 OES, Milo, and a member of the Aldworth Past Matrons Club. She was a life member of the Auxiliary of Carl Burrill Ameican Legion Post No. 77 of Lincoln and a member of the Penobscot Valley Hospital Auxiliary.
She is survived by two nieces, Marilyn (Bunker) Cianchette and her husband, Norris of Cumberland and Connie (Bunker) Nelson Brown and her husband, Ronello of Pittsfield; a special cousin, Myra Herrick of Beverly, Mass.; several grandnieces and grandnephews.
Friends may call at Clay Funeral Home in Lincoln 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Tuesday, during which time a light luncheon will be served. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Interment will be in Cole Cemetery, Springfield. Those who wish may donate in her memory to the charity of choice.
• She had a residence in LaGrange, Penobscot County, Maine.
• She appeared on the census in 1910 in LaGrange, Penobscot County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in LaGrange, Penobscot County, Maine. She was single and lived in the household of her parents.
Elsie married Alden V. Cole, son of Elmer W. Cole and Viana A. Davis, 25 April 1942 in Maine.426 (Alden V. Cole was born 11 October 1896 in Springfield, Penobscot County, Maine,272 died 6 February 1981 in Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine 5903,5904 and was buried after 6 February 1981 in Springfield, Penobscot County, Maine at Cole Cemetery 5903.)