Bernice A. Cummings 272
- Born: 4 January 1922, West Enfield, Penobscot County, Maine 272,5965
- Died: 15 February 1986, Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine at age 64 5965,5966
- Buried: After 15 February 1986, Enfield, Penobscot County, Maine at Enfield Village Cemetery
Bangor Daily News
February 17, 1986
BERNICE A. CUMMINGS
HOWLAND -- Bernice A. Cummings, 64, died Feb. 15, 1986 at a Bangor hospital. She was born in West Enfield, Jan. 4, 1922, the daughter of Julian and Evelyn (Danforth) Cummings.
She is survived by her mother of Howland; a brother, Raleigh Cummings of Passadumkeag; a sister, Ruth Gordon of Lincoln; one uncle, Blake Danforth of Lincoln; several nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be held 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Clay, Stevens & Clay Funeral Home, Lincoln, with the Rev. Glenn Klamm officiating. Spring burial will be in Enfield Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Wedneday.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Enfield, Penobscot County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• Her Social Security Number was 005-24-7284.
• She had a residence in Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine.