Marianne Louise Russell 272
- Born: 8 May 1919, Phillips, Franklin County, Maine 272,6082
- Marriage: Frank G. Fellows 25 June 1940 in Maine 426
- Died: 28 August 1980, Bucksport, Hancock County, Maine at age 61 6082,6083
- Buried: 30 August 1980, Bucksport, Hancock County, Maine at Silver Lake Cemetery
Bangor Daily News
Sept. 1, 1980
BUCKSPORT -- Marianne Fellows, 61, died August 28, 1980 at her home. She was the widow of Frank G. Fellows.
She was born in Phillips, May 8, 1919, the daughter of John and Velma Russell. She was a graduate of the University of Maine and served for nearly 20 years on the Bucksport School Committee.
She is survived by four daughters, Mrs. Thomas (Patricia) Berry of Bucksport, Mrs. James (Frances) Willard of East Millinocket, Mrs. Kenn (Martha) Lounsberry of South Weymouth, Mass., and Ms. Ann Fellows of Orono; seven grandchildren, Christopher, Frank and Jane Berry, all of Bucksport, Lisa and Julie Willard, Jon and Willy Lounsberry.
Funeral services were held Saturday at Mitchell-Tweedie Funeral Home, Bucksport. Burial will be in the family lot Silver Lake Cemetery, Bucksport. Friends who wish may contribute in her memory to the Bucksport Public Library or to any charity of their choice.
• She appeared on the census in 1920 in Phillips, Franklin County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Phillips, Franklin County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• Her Social Security Number was 004-16-5685.
• She was educated at University of Maine.
• She had a residence in Bucksport, Hancock County, Maine.
• Her funeral was held at Mitchell-Tweedie Funeral Home 30 August 1980 in Bucksport, Hancock County, Maine.
Marianne married Frank G. Fellows, son of Raymond Fellows and Madge Gilmore, 25 June 1940 in Maine.426 (Frank G. Fellows was born 26 November 1914 in Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine,272,6084 died 19 December 1975 in Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine 6084,6085 and was buried 21 December 1975 in Bucksport, Hancock County, Maine at Silver Lake Cemetery 6084.)