Olive M. Robinson 5040
- Born: 26 May 1888, Hyde Park, Suffolk County, Massachusetts 5042
- Marriage: Lawrence Emmett Tinkham 10 March 1922 in Auburn, Androscoggin County, Maine 5040
- Died: 20 March 1960, Waterville, Kennebec County, Maine at age 71 5042,5043
- Buried: After 20 March 1960, Skowhegan, Somerset County, Maine at Southside Cemetery 5044
She was previously married and divorced.
Lewiston Daily Sun
March 21, 1960
MRS. OLIVE M. TINKHAM
NORRIDGEWOCK -- Mrs. Olive M. Tinkham, 71, died Sunday evening at a Waterville hospital.
Born a Hyde Park, Mass., May 26, 1888, she was the daughter of Willis and Sarah Frost Robinson. A resident here several years, she was the widow of Lawrence Tinkham, who died several years ago. A professional cook, she retired in 1957. She was a past president of the Maine American Legion Auxiliary, and a member of Alden M. Gayton Post, ALA Auburn; Sabattus Grange, Lewiston, and the Hyde Park Episcopal Church.
Surviving are two brothers, Thomas, local, and Frederick, Canaan, N.H.
DIED -- at Waterville, March 20, Mrs. Olive M. Tinkham, aged 71. Funeral services will be held from the Nelson J. Smart Funeral Home, Norridgewock, Wednesday at 2 p.m. with Rev. Bruce Bowen officiating. Friends may all at the funeral home Monday and Tuesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Lewiston, Androscoggin County, Maine. She lived in the household of her husband.
Olive married Lawrence Emmett Tinkham, son of Algene Frank Tinkham and Martha Jennie Brewster, 10 March 1922 in Auburn, Androscoggin County, Maine.5040 (Lawrence Emmett Tinkham was born 23 February 1889 in Monmouth, Kennebec County, Maine,2343 died 15 July 1943 5041 and was buried after 15 July 1943 in Lewiston, Androscoggin County, Maine at Herrick Cemetery 5041.)