Phyllis Irene Clark 426,5063
- Born: 24 April 1922, Washburn, Aroostook County, Maine 6162
- Marriage: Eugene Tinkham 14 October 1946 in Maine 426,5063
- Died: 22 December 2005, Portland, Cumberland County, Maine at age 83 6162
- Buried: After 22 December 2005, Auburn, Androscoggin County, Maine at Gracelawn Memorial Park
The Sun Journal
December 24, 2005
Phyllis C. Tinkham
LEWISTON - Phyllis C. Tinkham, 83, formerly of Mechanic Falls, residing at Clover Manor in Auburn for the past five years, passed away on Dec. 22 at Central Maine Medical Center.
She was born in Washburn on April 24, 1922, the daughter of the late Percy and Inez (Oakes) Clark. She graduated from Monmouth Academy and Auburn Maine School of Commerce. She married Eugene Tinkham in 1946.
She had been employed as a bookkeeper and insurance clerk until her retirement in 1984.
She is survived by one son, Donald E. Tinkham and wife, Lou, of Hartford; a sister, Geraldine Tinkham and husband, Wendell; a special friend, Mary Judd; and many nieces and nephews.
• She was educated at Monmouth Academy (in 1940) and the Auburn Maine School of Commerce.
Phyllis married Eugene Tinkham, son of Wendall Belmont Tinkham and Eva Belle Gertrude Maxwell, 14 October 1946 in Maine 426.,5063 (Eugene Tinkham was born 4 November 1918 in Monmouth, Kennebec County, Maine,272 died 12 April 2003 in Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine 5063,6161 and was buried after 12 April 2003 in Auburn, Androscoggin County, Maine at Gracelawn Memorial Park 5063.)