Irma Irene Harris 272
- Born: 11 November 1915, Greenfield, Penobscot County, Maine 272,6286
- Marriage: Alden W. Bradbury 21 July 1932 in Maine 426
- Died: 5 September 2001, Orono, Penobscot County, Maine at age 85 6286,6287
- Crem.: After 5 September 2001, Old Town, Penobscot County, Maine 6286
Bangor Daily News
September 6, 2001
Irma I. Bradbury
OLD TOWN -- Irma I. Bradbury, 85, wife of the late Alden W. Bradbury, Sr., died Sept. 5, 2001, at an Orono healthcare facility. She was born Nov. 11, 1915, in Greenfield, a daughter of the late Darrell and Julia (Madden) Harris.
Mrs. Bradbury was employed for many years as a switchboard operator for Moose River Shoe Co. She enjoyed crewelwork and crocheting, but she particularly loved spending time with her family. She looked forward to summers when she could go to her cottage at Boyd Lake.
She is survived by two sons, Alden W. Bradbury, Jr. and his wife Catherine of Searsport, Darrell H. Bradbury of Kittery; a daughter, Diane Bradbury of Amesbury, Mass.; two sisters, Glennis [sic] Nye of Monroe, N.H. and Wilda Gould of Elizabeth City, N.J.; three granddaughters, Bonny Trupiano of Corona, Calif., Kylee and Kaci Kus of Amesbury, Mass., several nieces and nephews.
In honor of Mrs. Bradbury's wishes, there will be no funeral services. Family and friends are invited to share conversation and refreshments at Orono Commons, 117 Bennoch Rd., Orono, 10 a.m. Saturday Sept. 8, 2001. Cremation arrangements by Birmingham Funeral Home, 287 South Main St., Old Town. Members of the family wish to express their sincere gratitude and appreciation to the staff of Orono Commons Nursing Facility for the outstanding care, kindness and personal consideration they gave to Mrs. Bradbury during her illness.
• She appeared on the census in 1920 in Greenfield, Penobscot County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Greenfield, Penobscot County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She had a residence in Old Town, Penobscot County, Maine.
Irma married Alden W. Bradbury, son of Samuel Whittier Bradbury and Annie L. Dearborn, 21 July 1932 in Maine.426 (Alden W. Bradbury was born 29 March 1913 in Maine and died 31 May 1986 in Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine 6288.)