Faith Madden Harris 6256
- Born: 22 April 1928, Greenfield, Penobscot County, Maine 6291
- Marriage: Richard B. Watson 26 February 1946 in Maine 426,6291
- Died: 13 February 1995, Greenfield, Penobscot County, Maine at age 66 6291,6292
Bangor Daily News
Feb. 14, 1995
FAITH MADDEN WATSON
GREENFIELD -- Faith Madden Watson, 66, died peacefully Feb. 13, 1995 at her home. She was born April 22, 1928 in Greenfield, the daughter of Darrel and Julia Harris. Faith was a 1945 graduate of Higgins Classical Institute, and was married Feb. 26, 1946 to Richard B. Watson. She enjoyed her life as a devoted wife, mother and homemaker. She especially enjoyed the outdoors which included feeding the birds in the winter and tending to her lawn and flower gardens in the summer. She leaves behind her loving husband of 49 years, Richard; and their four children, Gary Watson of Skowhegan, Richard D. "Dicky" Watson, Terrylie, and her husband, Greg DeBeck, and April and her husband, Tim Kochis, all of Greenfield; four special grandchildren, Greggie, Shawna, Little Dicky and Cody; four sisters, Irma Bradbury of Old Town, Glennis Nye of Monroe, N.H., Hope Buchanan of Bradbury and Wilda Gould of Millinocket. Faith was predeceased by one brother Fernald Harris of Greenfield. Faith will be sadly missed by all who knew her, including her special friends in Grand Lake Stream, and her little dog, Heidi. Friends and family are invited to memorial services for Faith, which will be held 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Kiley-Birmingham Funeral Home, 287 S. Main St., Old Town. Those who wish may make donations in memory of Faith to Hospice of Eastern Maine.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Greenfield, Penobscot County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She had a residence in Greenfield, Penobscot County, Maine.
Faith married Richard B. Watson 26 February 1946 in Maine 426.,6291 (Richard B. Watson was born 4 October 1925.)