Frank E. Lindsey
- Born: 2 December 1910, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania 6485,6491
- Marriage: Margaret E. Stack
- Died: 21 September 1986, Wellesley, Norfolk County, Massachusetts at age 75 6485,6492
- Buried: After 21 September 1986, Wellesley, Norfolk County, Massachusetts at Woodlawn Cemetery
Cause of his death was cancer.
September 25, 1986
Frank E. Lindsey's Funeral Is This Morning
Frank E. Lindsey of Wellesley died Sept. 21, 1986 at home after a long illness. He was 75.
Mr. Lindsey was born in Philadelphia, Pa., Dec. 2, 1910. During World War II, he was an Air Raid warden in the Boston area. He lived for a time on Mission Hill in Boston before moving to Wellesley 33 years ago. He worked several years as a doorman for the
Somerset Hotel in Boston. He later worked as a machinist for Waters Associates of Milford before retiring in 1980.
Mr. Lindsey is survived by his wife, Margaret (Stack) Lindsey; five sons: Frank ("Skip") and Albert, both of Natick; Robert of Kennebunkport, Maine; Gerard of Hudson and Steven Lindsey of Wellesley; four daughters: Margaret Anderson of Framingham, Frances Archibald of Ashland, Jeanne Pierozzi of Framingham, and Diane Luther of Stratford, Conn.; 23 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. He also was the brother of Orabelle Zakowsky and Doris Raftus, both of Braintree, Tina Bradley of West Roxbury, Edward Lindsey of Chicopee and Albert Lindsey of El Paso, Texas.
Funeral services are this morning at 9:20 a.m. in the Doherty-Gately Funeral Home, 4 Lincoln St., Natick. Memorial gifts may be made to: Hospice at Home Inc., 83 Boston Post Road, Sudbury 01776.
• He appeared on the census in 1920 at 48 Worcester Street in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts. He lived in the household of his mother.
Frank married Margaret E. Stack, daughter of James F. Stack and Rose E. Brown. (Margaret E. Stack was born 5 March 1914 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts 6493,6494,6495 and died 21 May 1989 in Sudbury, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 6493,6496.)