Arthemise Gagnon 6523
- Born: About 1870, Trois Pistoles, Quebec, Canada 6581
- Marriage: Emile Dion in Quebec, Canada
- Died: 26 August 1941, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, Maine at age 71 6581,6582
- Buried: After 26 August 1941, Lewiston, Androscoggin County, Maine at Saint Peter's Cemetery 6582
Lewiston Evening Journal
Wednesday, August 27, 1941
Mrs. Emile Dion
After an illness of 13 years, Mrs. Arthemise Gagnon Dion, 71, wife of Emile Dion, of 90 Summer Street, Lewiston, died late Tuesday. She had lived in Lewiston since she was [--?--] and was born in Trois Pistoles.
Among those surviving are her husband; three daughters, Miss Jane and Miss Aldea Dion, both of Lewiston, and Mrs. Harold Hall of Rochester, N.Y.; three sons, Amedee, Sylvio, and Ferdinand Dion, all of Auburn; two sisters, Mrs. George Rivard of Lewiston and Miss Marie Gagnon of Lewiston.
DIED - In Lewiston, August 26, Mrs. Emile Dion, aged 71. Remains are at the Pinette funeral parlors, 87 Bartlett Street. Funeral services Friday morning at St. Peter's Church at 8 o'clock.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Lewiston, Androscoggin County, Maine. She lived in the household of her husband.
Arthemise married Emile Dion in Quebec, Canada. (Emile Dion was born 29 October 1870 in Trois Pistoles, Quebec, Canada,6579 died 22 October 1947 in Greene, Androscoggin County, Maine 6579,6580 and was buried after 22 October 1947 in Lewiston, Androscoggin County, Maine at Saint Peter's Cemetery 6579,6580.)