Lois M. Fuller 2145
- Born: 4 March 1902, Biggsville, Henderson County, Illinois 2148,2149
- Marriage: Robert Brooke Stotts about 1928 2145
- Died: 18 February 2000, Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois at age 97 2148,2149
- Crem.: After 18 February 2000, Illinois 2149
The Peoria Journal Star
Saturday, February 19, 2000
GALESBURG - Lois F. Stotts, 97, of Belle Isle Apartments died at 1:05 p.m. Friday, Feb. 18, 2000, at Rosewood Care Center of Galesburg.
Born March 4, 1902, in Biggsville to Hervey and Laura McMillan Fuller, she married R. Brooke Stotts. He died on June 17, 1983.
She also was preceded in death by five brothers.
Surviving are three brothers, Everett Fuller of Galesburg, Donald Fuller of Bozeman, Mont., and George Fuller of Ocala, Fla.; and two sisters, Ruth Brown of Galesburg and Rachel Baird of Largo, Fla.
She taught first grade at Hitchcock Grade School and Silas Willard Grade School before retiring. She was a member of the Illinois Retired Teachers Association.
She attended Lombard College and graduated from Monmouth College in Monmouth. She was a member of Delta Zeta Sorority.
She was a member of First Presbyterian Church in Galesburg. Cremation will be accorded and a private family memorial service will be in Biggsville at a later date. HinchliffPearson-West Galesburg Chapel is in charge of arrangements.
Memorials may be made to her church.
• She worked as a public school teacher.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois. She lived in the household of her husband.
• She had a residence in Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois.
Lois married Robert Brooke Stotts, son of William Robert Stotts and Mary Emogene Lindsey, about 1928.2145 (Robert Brooke Stotts was born 2 February 1898 in Ipava, Fulton County, Illinois 2146,2147 and died 17 June 1983 2146,2147.)