Mary Jane Remier 6744
- Born: 24 July 1924, Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois 6748,6749
- Died: 16 October 2005 at age 81 6748,6749
- Buried: After 16 October 2005, Rock Island, Rock Island County, Illinois at Memorial Park Cemetery 6749
The Rock Island Argus
Rock Island, Illinois
October 18, 2005
Mary Jane Remier
Mary Jane Remier, 81, of Moline, went home to be with her Lord and Savior on Sunday, Oct. 16, 2005.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 20, at the Moline Gospel Temple, Chapel of Virtues, 2305 7th Ave., Moline. Visitation will be held at the church one hour prior to service time. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery, Rock Island. Memorials may be made to the Moline Gospel Temple. Hodgson Funeral Home, Rock Island, is helping the family.
Mary Jane was born July 24, 1924, in Galesburg, to Hallie White and Mary Lorraine Lindsey Remier. Mary Jane worked as an inventory clerk at the former McKesson and Robbins, Rock Island. She had worked at various pharmacies in California until returning to the Quad-Cities in 1972. She had been a member of the Moline Gospel Temple for 20 years. She dearly loved her family. In her free time, she enjoyed fishing.
Survivors (and spouses) include nieces, Mary Jo (Burt) Tharp and family, Silverdale, Wash., and Sandra (Roy Jr.) Barsh, Tulsa, Okla. Two sisters, Ella Deen Remier and Joyce Darnell, and a brother, Jack Remier, preceded her in death.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She appeared on the census in 1940 in Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She had a residence in Moline, Rock Island County, Illinois.