Marjorie Ada Leadbetter 6825
- Born: 22 August 1904, Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine 6825,6826
- Marriage: James Ernest Babb between 1930 and 1933
- Died: 22 December 1947, Odessa, Ector County Texas at age 43 6826,6827
- Buried: After 22 December 1947, Odessa, Ector County Texas at Ector County Odessa Cemetery 6826
Cause of her death was pneumonia and cardiac decompensation.
• She appeared on the census in 1910 in Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She appeared on the census in 1920 in Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine. She was single and lived in the household of her father and step-mother.
• She appeared on the census in 1930 in Washington, Washington County, D.C.. She was single with a residence at the Walter Reed General Hospital where she studied physical therapy.
• She appeared on the census in 1940 at 1219 N. Lincoln in El Paso, El Paso County, Texas. She lived in the household of her husband.
Marjorie married James Ernest Babb, son of James Ernest Babb and Mittie E. Butler, between 1930 and 1933. (James Ernest Babb was born 23 June 1905 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia,6828 died 8 June 1944 in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky 6828 and was buried after 8 June 1944 in Odessa, Ector County Texas.) The cause of his death was from anoxia. He died by accident during an operation when anesthesia was administered.