Philip Milford Goodrich 4697
- Born: 25 November 1922, Gorham, Cumberland County, Maine 1570
- Died: 5 January 2011, Florida at age 88 1570
- Buried: After 5 January 2011, Sarasota, Sarasota County, Florida at the Sarasota National Cemetery
January 7, 2011
Goodrich, Philip M.
Nov. 25, 1922 - Jan. 5, 2011
Philip M. Goodrich, 88, of Sarasota, formerly of Gorham, Maine died Jan. 5, 2011.
Services will be 3 p.m. today at the Sarasota National Cemetery. Toale Brothers Funeral Home, Gulf Gate Chapel, is handling the arrangements.
Survivors include his wife of 65 years, Carolyn; sons Donald P. of Geneva, Ill., David W. of Gunnison, Colo. and Craig A. of Stowe, Ohio; a brother, Sidney J. of Lakeland; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He graduated from Bates College, Lewiston, Maine and received an MBA degree from Columbia School Business, New York City.
He was an officer in the Navy during WWII and worked for 36 years in the paperboard packaging industry as a manager.
• He had a residence in Reading, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
• He had a residence in Sarasota, Sarasota County, Florida.
Philip married Living