William Henry Thompson
- Born: 15 January 1912, Prentiss, Penobscot County, Maine 7050
- Marriage: Laura Mary Ludden 31 August 1930 in Maine 426
- Died: 2 November 1977, Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine at age 65 7050,7051
- Buried: After 2 November 1977, Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine at Lincoln Cemetery 7050
Bangor Daily News
November 3, 1977
WILLIAM H. THOMPSON
LINCOLN -- William H. Thompson, 65, died Nov. 2, 1977 at a local hospital. He was born Jan. 12, 1915 at Prentiss, the son of Arthur Ray and Candace (Baldwin) Thompson. He was a retired farmer and had lived in Lincoln for the past 19 years. He was a member of the Forest Lodge AF & AM No. 148 of Springfield, Anah Temple Shrine of Bangor, Pine Grove Chapter No. 55 O.E.S. of Mattawamkeag.
He is survived by his wife Laura (Ludden) Thompson; one son, Calvin Thompson; his step-mother Mary Thompson, all of Lincoln; one brother, Arthur Ray Thompson, Jr. of Lincoln; three sisters, Miss Eleanor Thompson and Mrs. Alyce Alexander, both of Camden, Mrs. Anita Hale of Wolfboro, N.H.; four grandchildren Mrs. Sandra Delano of Pittsfield, Mrs. Patsy Dyer of Sherman Hills, Mrs. Mary Keegan of Springfield, Miss Gay Thompson of Lincoln; four great-grandchildren, several nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be held Friday at 1 p.m. at the Barton Funeral Home, the Rev. Theodore Wallace officiating. Burial will be in the Lincoln Cemetery. Friday may call at the funeral home Thursdya 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Masonic memorial services will be held at the funeral home Thursday at 7 p.m.
• He appeared on the census in 1920 in Prentiss, Penobscot County, Maine. He lived in the household of his parents.
• He appeared on the census in 1930 in Prentiss, Penobscot County, Maine. He lived in the household of his widowed father.
• He appeared on the census in 1940 in Prentiss, Penobscot County, Maine. He lived with his wife and the household of his father and step-mother.
William married Laura Mary Ludden, daughter of Augustus Ludden and Mary Austin Babcock, 31 August 1930 in Maine.426 (Laura Mary Ludden was born 28 July 1912 in Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine,7052 died 15 January 2000 in Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine 7052,7053 and was buried after 15 January 2000 in Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine at Lincoln Cemetery 7052.)