Laura Belle Hutchins 272
- Born: 10 August 1907, Phillips, Franklin County, Maine 272
- Marriage: Edwin Woodland Lightfoot in 1934 6146
- Died: 4 May 1984, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California at age 76 149
The Lewiston Daily Sun
June 19, 1984
PHILLIPS -- Word has been received of the death of Laura Belle Lightfoot, of Pomona, California.
She was born in Phillips, August 10, 1907, moving to Pomona from Puerto Rico in 1946.
She leaves her husband, Edwin W., a son, John of La Verne; a sister, Melvina Hutchins of Los Angeles.
People in the Phillips area may remember her father, the Rev. Melvin Hutchins, who was the minister at the congregational church for 14 years in the early 20s.
• She appeared on the census in 1910 in Phillips, Franklin County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She appeared on the census in 1920 in Phillips, Franklin County, Maine. She lived in the household of her parents.
• She had a residence in Pomona, Los Angeles County, California.
Laura married Edwin Woodland Lightfoot, son of Edwin Southal Lightfoot and Annabelle Woodland, in 1934.6146 (Edwin Woodland Lightfoot was born 7 September 1910 in Fall River, Bristol County, Massachusetts 6147,6148 and died 4 April 2004 in La Habra Heights, Orange County, California 6147.)